Monday, May 26, 2008

Heat is STILL ON!

While the heat (READ: Volatility) on EURUSD may be expected to fall & stagger in the week ahead, the heat (READ: weather) at home (Singapore) don't seems to be dwindling anytime soon.

Well, actually what I'm experiencing now is considered *peanuts* when compared to the insane heat I had while in Bangkok (See thermometer below at Bangkok). Still, for some reasons, it seems more unbearable at home then when I was in Bangkok *shrugged*


Besides heat from natural sources, heat from work been picking up as well too! It's just gets too intense now. Another week of blog break, and hopefully I can resume with my blogging schedules continuing on my recent escapades like:

Cycling from East Coast - Changi Village via Changi Coastal Park Connector


Relaxing walk at our latest attraction on the westside of Singapore - Henderson Wave Bridge

2 comments:

Mableinsingapore said...

1.You must have said enough prayers for rain because we received showers of blessings today!

2.If I could, I would roller-blade. Since I cannot, I will look forward to your photos and write-up of your park-connector escapade.

3.What a lovely picture - like a dragon at rest.

Cheers!

FML said...

~mable
haaaaa at last, my grumbling have been heard ;P

btw, you can't roller-blade or bike across henderson wave. just park at telok blangah hill if you only wish to visit the wave