Sunday, May 4, 2008

Minced Memories

I don't have a good memory. When asked about past events, no matter how bad or glorious it were. My recollections are often fragmented & finely minced up. I would remember a bits here & there, but not in entirety.


Fortunately, my sense of perceptions seems pretty fine. I mean I seems to require some sort external stimuli: sights, taste, smell etc for my memory to be operative. That's what happen when I while having this Mushroom Minced Pork Noodle in Pasir Panjang.


The familiar murkiness & wonderfully robust smell in the soup. The sediments are the essence of the soup.


The Bouncy Pork ball, braised mushroom & the unique blend of sauce & Zhenjiang Vinegar. Suddenly, I seems to have been transported back in time. To the time when I was still working in Paya Lebar area.

This Mushroom Minced Pork noodle stall in Pasir Panjang is the same favorite stall of mine when I was working in Paya Lebar. It was my favorite but I lost touch after I moved to the West.

It's certainly wonderful to be seeing them once again in the West! Apparently, they've moved to the west and been staying around Depot Road too ;)


No address, but do check the map.
They opened from Mon ~ Sat from morning till about 3pm
Close on Sunday.

View Larger Map

No comments: