Thursday, June 26, 2008

Close Shave

Damage claims process Scooter still underway, hopefully it can be sorted out this week so that the actual repair work can proceed. Fortunately, the Scooter still working so I can still ride around. But I had a close shave today with Yellow Taxi.

It's well known that these taxi drivers take their "CUSTOMER FIRST" policy very seriously. I usually either stay away behind them or make a quick pass as they are known to make sudden moves when potential customer waves for them, with total disregard if there are any vehicle close behind them.

I forgot and I met one such incident today, nearly crashing into the Taxi. Fortunately I emergency braked on time. *phew* He apologies profusely and since there was no damages or injuries, I let him off.

NOTE TO SELF: Remember to stay away from Taxi!!!
= THE END =

No comments: