Monday, June 30, 2008

Parking Blues

I always find parking a car the most arduous driving task. My parking skills is something that I don't pride myself with. Not until I see this ~ finally I gladly comfort myself that my parking skills wasn't that bad after all. ;P

Another aspect of parking I try avoid is doing parallel parking. Thanks to strategically marking (done by my instructor) in my test car during driving test, I went thru test without a glitch.

But back to the real world, I'm really avoiding parallel parking at all cost. Well, not until I can master this parking method from Precision Driver Legend, Russ Swift. :D


= THE END =

2 comments:

Mableinsingapore said...

Ha! Now a chance for me to let the world know that my parking rocks!(my kids say so) Reverse, parallel parking is easy peasy. Once a guy said my driving is very thrilling. When I asked him why, he said that I drive like a man. Alamak, why can't it not be a gender thing. But I am also a safe driver and I obey all rules - made in Singapore what! In my life I've only got one speeding ticket (on the way to airport) and one warning for going a little faster than 70km per hour as recorded by camera on overhead bridge. Okay, okay, enough Mable :-) Also you will become as good as me where parking is concerned with practice, for sure! If it is any consolation, I failed my first driving test because of parallel parking.

FML said...

hahahaha sounds like you will be a exciting driver along south buona vista rd ;P

thanks, i'm ok with reverse, but parallel will be problematic as I have difficulty gauging the blind spots