Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pre-Holidays Blues


Planning for holidays is usually a fairly easy task, especially I'm going alone to visit friends as well as taking a breather from work.

I can simply summarize the plans as follows & I'm good to go:-
1. Decide on a destination
2. Pick a good flight (or route, if driving) plan
3. Choose your choice of accommodation

However, the more I yearn for upcoming holidays, the more new work with incredible deadline begins floating up out of the blue. I have exactly map out the regular tasks to complete, but these new work deadline kills everything down the road.

Incredible but true, suddenly I find my boss going on leave, my associates as well too.

Number One Murphy's Law
If something can go wrong, it will.


To counter its effects
If you want to guarantee it will not rain, carry an umbrella.

Yes, I'm going to imagine that I'm going to work oversea instead of holidaying next time ;P

=THE END=

No comments: