Sunday, July 27, 2008

Away & Back to reality

The 3 day break away from work seems so bloody short! Oh well, vacation ALWAYS appear shorter than expected, doesn't it? Nevertheless, it was real nice respite from work and doing whatever I wanted to do.

I didn't get out of country anyway. Even on the eve of my short break, I'm still rushing out work & all the madness.

So I took this opportunity to clear all outstanding errands, thoughts clearing & day dreaming etc ;P

My Scooter finally got back, almost complete except for non available parts which should arrive in few weeks time. So I'm back to my normal lazy ways of scootering around. Also completed my car service maintenance schedule. So it's 10,000 km before the next service.

It's scary how fast time passes. In a blink, half of 2008 been gone to nowhere & I still gone anywhere yet! So I better get moving before I lose the other half as well.
SO WHAT'S NEXT?
- Planning for a Road Trip
Somehow this website got me kicking again. Though still felt a little tired to travel.
- Declutter & Simplify
- Stay Healthy
- Reorganize Financial Plans
- Reorganize Priorities

Goodluck to myself! -_-;;;

= THE END =

No comments: