Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bloody Week!

Actually it started last weekend, but we couldn't do much until more support are available. Fortunately, issues finally closed, and I'm close to completing all the paperwork. Yeah, paperwork is really important, as the saying goes ~ No Job's Finished Until the Paperwork is Done *sighz*

Incidentally, I bought some Italian Blood orange recently. Being superstitious often, I wonder if they are the cause for my latest predicament *silly me* lolz


Blood orange hails from land of Mafia, Sicily ... aha! I wonder if the red color are any of their "good" doing! But no, really, the red colored are actually due to presence of Anthocyanin, the wonder pigment that suppose to be a powerful antioxidants.

The most common types of blood oranges are: the Tarocco, Sanguinello and Moro. Probably there maybe more hybrids or crosses.

The one I got was probably Moro, sweet, less acidic & packed with antioxidants ~ that's the way I like it! Unfortunately, I have already left with my last bloody strain. I'm wondering to have it neat or try blending them with some green fairy spirits *grinz*

Well, we will see .....

2 comments:

imp said...

have them with the green fairy spirits!!!! heheheh.

hope u got some rest this weekend.

FML said...

~imp, hehehe ...
thanks! i took at break cycling for 4++ hrs!!! coming soon ...