Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Millennium

I adore traveling, trekking, food, photography & bit of booze, caffeine. Okay, good spring water too, especially after my trip from Kyushu savoring spring water from source.

I worked very hard so as to afford all these pleasures within my means. But something went wrong, terribly wrong in fact. There seems to be less & less time for all my favorite things, not forgetting the perpetual tiredness that comes along the way. And as the song "Millennium" by Robbie goes ....

Some say that we are players
some say that we are pawns
but we've been making money since the day that we were born
Got to slow down,
cause we'll low down.

Yes, indeed its time to slow down. Maybe temporary, wish it will be eternity though. Here I am, trying to find the laziness in me. Not the laziness as in loafing aimlessly, but "laziness" as being more efficient so that I can laze around more often with my favorite things.
Efficiency is intelligent laziness. ~David Dunham

And so, Finding Mr Lazy was born as an exploratory blog, in search of intelligent & creative laziness. Needless to say, it will be dotted with my favorite things too!

However, due to my new found "laziness", this will eventually be a weekly weekend updated only blog. But I'm sure you'll understand why :)
........................................................................................
I had a short stint in Sydney during Millennium 2000. A gorgeous sunrise greeted me one fine day. It was a beautiful day .............

Welcome Aboard!

p.s: And oh yes, I will experimenting with Adsense stuffs as well too. Cheers!

No comments: